Friday, January 4, 2008

x slavesinger says :writers' strike is to cover themselves?

if you cant write w/out being a scab now in hollywood ....oh....then if you cant write ,and, thats the law;then there's no proof you plagiarized me ,or said you wrote anything ! THAT WILL COVER YOUR AZez so now YOU CAN all GO ON AS USUAL- DOING WHAT YOUVE BEEN DOING FOR 3 DECADES ,W/OUT WRITING WHAT YOU MIMIC ANYWAY ;WHO WRITES IN HOLLYWOOD ANYWAY?;THE REALLY BIG HITS ;MOVIES ;AND SONGS ;TELL ME YOU WROTE IT AFTER PLAGIARIZING ME W/ HOLLYWOOD WATERGATE,but i do Tend to think some artist who took off w/ my songs ;private Monalogues and conversations;words,w/ actions; comedies;etc etc 'verbatim';unaltered ,as- is....;really were stopped from paying me .;
i can tell you for sure- rite now....i'd be intercepted ,w/ whatever a star tried to pay me ,so,to me.... : it's ,not unlike my own mom trying to do anything for me ;she was STOPPED ! ;even kidnapped and eventually missing; replaced;held hostage ;tortured ,and most likely slaughtered ,so i know not all the 'plagiarists- millionaires' ;now ''legends'' are able to do more than get ripped off now....you'd have to send an army of armed guards just to make positive sure i got anything at all ;i know some stars may have always wanted to be fair,w me ;suffered;as my mom did;knowing too much, and always hurting ; wanting me to have what we made together ;she was grabbed for just trying to be on my side. ...
being plagiarized isnt the only consequence ,of wanting to be a huge giant star, to provide the best for those you love ;seeing or losing every single wittness and close person to snuff or jelousy or murder is a reality....and, it's a very long process being processed into the postion of being massively plagiarized ;and to become a secret or the only one left alive; never to be believed again.

No comments: